Thursday, June 18, 2009

here is my place

i look up
looking at the road in front of me
searching for a true destination
no..
it doesn't matter..
what matter the most is
how we get there

i try to get up
i've rest enough
i want to go on
i've been idle for some time

but..
no one beside me
no..
that's not what i meant
a lot people
but they don't care
they don't stop
please..
i need some help
i want to get up
my legs are shaking
i need to get up
i need a hand

"you need to reach out ur hand"
that's what they told me
i look at them
they are calling for me
they are smiling at me
they are waving at me
they shine so bright
but the shine doesn't hurt my eyes

yeah..
this is a place for me
here is the place that i belong to
i want to stay at that place
thanks everyone
because where you are,
is where i belong.

No comments: